Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jessica's Baby Shower



Family, food and fun! What more could more could anyone ask for?


It was fun to see everyone, it seems like we don't get together... all of us... enough. Around half of my relatives traveled from out of town, so the guys decided to come along and visit. Moms and dads equals kids. We had a full house. The weather wasn't nice enough to get outside but no one was complaining.


My cousin Tabitha even stopped over with her three children. The last time I remember seeing her was when we attended her baby shower and Dakota is 14 years old now!!! Time sure flies. Tabitha looks as young as ever, it’s hard to believe we are getting old. I’m sure she get’s the “She’s your daughter? You don’t look old enough.” Comment all the time.



I found this cute idea online Baby Face Cupcakes


... then I decided I need a cupcake tree. Hurry up garage sales :) ....


So adorable, cupcakes instead of a sheet cake. How fun is that? Well the kids loved them. I even caught Grandpa Tom sucking on a pacifier. When the party was done we were left with one cupcake. Wow! I am so impressed. I always have cake left over. I think the single serving, hold in your hand benefit paid off. Actually, I did thank my sister for bringing the kids, I'm sure they did their part to help eliminate left overs.

Speaking of kids. Here they are with Jessica. Doesn't she look like she's going to be a natural?


So is Jess having a boy or girl? I know you want to know. According to the doctor and the ultrasound she is having a boy. But weeeeee don't believe modern medicine. We have are own test. The old "hang a pencil from a string over your wrist" test. My sister in-law, Angie, swears by it. According to the pencil, Jess is having a boy and a girl is in the near future.


Congratulations Jess! I'm sure you'll love being a mom.



See everyone on Saturday for garage sales!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment