Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break

How did you spend spring break? I got the privilege of having a sleepover at my niece and nephew's house. Boy do they have energy! I think Brewer is half kangaroo... he was bouncing on everything the entire time I was there.

Usually, I get to see them during the holidays, and they barley give me the time of day. At dinner Brewer shyly said to Mike, "I wanna sit by that lady." And Grace, who is now 5 continuously called me Loni (she's the other auntie). I think Mike and Amy don't come around enough if the children don't even recognize me.

We played every game in the house from card games to wii. In the morning we made a little craft and baked cookies. When it was time to leave they wanted to come home with me.... melt my heart.

So that night we had a sleepover at Auntie Nancy's house. We went swimming in the hot tub, watched movies, and crashed on the couch.

The kids were great, it was so fun to have little cuties in the house for a night. By noon the next day I was wiped! I think my life has changed, my battery definetly needs to be re-energized.

Here are the kids....

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment